Miss Pym and a Friend

Miss Pym and a Friend

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dr. E's Doll Museum Blog: Desiree Holt and Barbie Dolls

Below is an update on a modern romance writer, and I plan to include more in my second edition of my book on Pym.  With Kindle and other means of publication, Romance Writing is more popular than ever, and more people are writing in every genre more than ever.   Currently on Kindle are my novels Wild Horse Runs Free and The Bathory Chronicles, Volume I.  With love from Tin Lizzie will soon be on Alibris, and is available directly from me as well.

For all out there who have wanted to write but were afraid, now is the time.  Pick up your pen and write!


Dr. E's Doll Museum Blog: Desiree Holt and Barbie Dolls: Sunday Morning reran the story of Desiree Holt, erotic romance writer, and how she uses Barbie dolls for inspiration for her heroes nad he...

No comments:

Post a Comment